Excellent

82%


Keen Van

The van was great and host was very accommodating volition definitely rent again


Van was great

Van was peachy. A sight to run across coming upward the route to be dropped off. Biggest vehicle there. Lots of fun to drive.


Turo was very convenient

Turo was very user-friendly, and I was easily able to communicate with the person I was renting from. I was able to save fourth dimension on my trip because I didn't have to sit down in the long car rental lines. I highly recommend Turo!


Calculation driver after rental begins.

The just problem I had was attempting to add together a driver after the rental period began. People in the Philipines who piece of work for Turo were useless. The inability to talk on the telephone to a USA based Turo person was more than than annoying. In short ..car was good, car owner was very helpful, pricing was very good. Service from Turo, non-existent, in my case.


Fix the UI experience when adding an additional commuter

My main feedback for turo is that when I go to add some other driver and it says information technology sends an email to them that driver needs to first accept a turo account I attempted to send an e-mail to the other driver several times until I finally asked hey exercise you have a bout of account they said no once they downloaded the business relationship they were able to successfully receive the electronic mail sign up for turo and go approved as a driver. Therefore, please update the messaging to say add together an additional driver to receive the email this driver first needs to download the app and open upwards a turo business relationship to avoid any other confusion for any other futurity additional drivers. Other than that the experience was bully the host was great the car was slap-up love all the sort and filter options information technology was very helpful I loved that nosotros could get a cooler and amenities with the driver perfect app except for the aforementioned feedback.


Loved information technology

Loved it! Super easy app to use. Great host. Better than whatever traditional rental service.


First time using Turo

Kickoff time using Turo. Best experience e'er! My host was great at communicating how the procedure works and where to find the motorcar etc.! Will definitely use this method of car rental again.


Overall a not bad service.

I similar Turo every bit a service and as an culling to renting a car from a major company. Overall my experiences have been positive. Something I recall would help would be offering other options for pickup/drop off/commitment. Making that more customizable would exist awesome. And if could be upwardly to the car owners on what they permit every bit an pick. For example, drop off at a hotel or Airbnb, just pickup the car at the airport. Just like how auto rental companies exercise it.


The app was like shooting fish in a barrel to use

The app was easy to employ. I had to connact customer service over an account outcome and it was a breeze using the chat feature. Our experience over all was a positive one and we would definitely use again. Our host was great and very communicative.


I was extremely apprehensive near…

I was extremely humble about using the Turo app but after my trip I would encourage anyone to use this instead of the traditional Rent-A-Automobile's. I tin can only say how my trip was with my Turo amanuensis just it couldn't take been whatsoever easier and the price was ane/4 of the big rental cars


This was my first experience with Turo

This was my first experience with Turo. The gentleman I dealt with exuded generosity, kindness and Customer Service. Turo will be the only way that I rent cars from this bespeak forward. Thank you lot! I would add, I had questions throughout the rental period. Our host was easily accessible and walked u.s.a. through the check out process.


The owner and vehicle were cracking but the cleaning rule is a tad ridiculous

The possessor and vehicle were dandy. I just believe that having to return the car clean after existence at an island is simply a lilliputian insane. Many owners stress if there is sand at that place will be similar an $100+ cleaning fee added. I am paying to utilize the vehicle, much more than the car payment even is on the vehicle. I think the owner can handle having to clean information technology. Its $25 for a full service car wash but these owners live on the island so they can clean their vehicles at their homes. If it was absurdly dirty and trash left all in it, i could understand a cleaning fee. Yous aren't traveling to an isle with beaches to not get to the embankment. Information technology took time away from my vacation with my family. Information technology made it stressful because the car washes werent self service nor like shooting fish in a barrel to notice, then information technology was an hour and a half to 2 hour procedure just to go through a motorcar wash. The outset time I went looking for one the lines were insanely long so i lost even more time with my family unit. I simply remember that rule needs to be changed. An owner tin handle cleaning their vehicle that they got big bucks for to rent a calendar week. Due to this I truly would never use turo again and I found many others felt the same way.